Students in kindergarten through fifth grade at BSCS are growing in their independence. We nurture their inquisitive minds by developing the whole child. Our daily instruction balances rigorous academic instruction with faith-based experiences, conflict resolution, and collaborative learning. Students are challenged to use higher level thinking skills throughout their day.
Elementary school students in grades K-5:
- Receive daily instruction in the core subjects reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and religion
- Explore science and social studies concepts through hands-on experiences
- Put faith in action through service learning projects and weekly Mass attendance
- Participate in specials classes (PE, Spanish, Art, Music, Library)
- Each classroom integrates technology on a daily basis using Chromebooks, educational websites, and SMART boards
- Experience-based learning through field trips